To Register your Flutter App to Firebase, you need to follow the following steps:
- Sign into Firebase using your Google account.
- Create a Firebase project by clicking on Add project in the Firebase console and then entering a Project Name(e.g. flutterstarter).
- To add an iOS app, click the icon to launch the setup workflow. Enter
com.flutterstarter.appin the iOS bundle ID field.
- Click Register App to continue.
- Click Download GoogleService-Info.plist to obtain your Firebase iOS config file (
- Open XCode at
ios/Runner/Runner.xcodeproj, move the file into the Runner/Runner directory of your Flutter app.
Note: It’s important that you don’t simply drag this into the folder without going through Xcode, as this will not work.
- Add Flutter plugins in
dependencies: flutter: sdk: flutter //Add plugins here cloud_firestore: ^0.12.9 firebase_core: ^0.4.0+8
flutter packages getand you are good to go.